Thorichthys maculipinnis or passionis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well after the ick went away and all seemed to be good the Pasionis stopped eating and started bloating. I moved him to a qt tank and treated. he started acting better last night but still had not pooped. This morning he was dead. I was kind of surprised because he seemed to be doing better.
I replaced him with a meeki who colored up almost immediately and took control of the tank. I'm hoping it works out. The pulcher was standing his ground and is the same size but seems to have given in to the meeki. Funny thing is when the meeki approaches the maronii it just stares the meeki down and the meeki leaves him alone.

Sorry about the T pasionis :( where did you buy the meeki from? Looks really nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sorry about the T pasionis :( where did you buy the meeki from? Looks really nice :)

Believe it or not at Petsmart in Wheaton. Its the second closes one to me and I figured I would go check it out. I was surprised to see the cleanest tanks I have seen yet in any pet store. I spent half an hour looking at all the tanks and did not see a single dead fish or a single spot on any thing they have there. The only thing was they had Africans with sa/ca.

Believe it or not at Petsmart in Wheaton. Its the second closes one to me and I figured I would go check it out. I was surprised to see the cleanest tanks I have seen yet in any pet store. I spent half an hour looking at all the tanks and did not see a single dead fish or a single spot on any thing they have there. The only thing was they had Africans with sa/ca.

The petsmart here in Hoffman Estates is also well run. I bought fish from there and they are doing well after many years.

Back
Top Bottom