Tiger Oscar question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

britinlincoln

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have 2 juvenile Tigers in a 70 gal tank, both introduced about a week ago. They are no longer so timid and actively come out of "hiding" when I open the lid to feed them. One question though: after introduction, while one has retained it's black and red colors, the other is almost TOTALLY black now.... any explanations ? :eek:

I have a pair of 13" tigers that change colors but the minute based on their mood. One minute they are black then to green and even a light yellow tint. They are the biggest drama queens starving for attention. Nothing to worry about as long as your water parameters are good and they're eating.

Remember what your juvies look like now will be nothing what they look like adults.

I have a pair of 13" tigers that change colors but the minute based on their mood. One minute they are black then to green and even a light yellow tint. They are the biggest drama queens starving for attention. Nothing to worry about as long as your water parameters are good and they're eating.

Remember what your juvies look like now will be nothing what they look like adults.

i second that HUKIT cause just a year ago my oscar was less than an inch long and now he is pushing 9inches. I just love how he changes moods and the colors change one min he his upset with my JD and turns coal black then the next hes a smoke grey and his orange stripes are just really bright.

yeah my Oscar's fin will go white and then it will go back to black they are amazing fish mine is like 9" also

Back
Top Bottom