Tilapia Buttikoferi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

josh7

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was just thinking about the future and this is a fish I have wanted to own forever. But I need to know what's the minimum tank size 75 gallon? 90 gallon? 300 gallon? i have heard of all being the minimum. for 1 of these. Also is there anything you can keep with them at all, I have herd they are highly aggressive.

Alright that would be awesome I just really want to get one in the future they look like they are amazing fish! What type of tankmates are even compatible with them and what size tank would I need.

Alright that would be awesome I just really want to get one in the future they look like they are amazing fish! What type of tankmates are even compatible with them and what size tank would I need.
In a 90 no tank mates at all.When they mature and they get big they are highly aggressive Cichlids and are unlikely to accept tankmates.In a much larger aquarium you may get away with other Large aggressive CA/SA tankmates but I'm talking 200 Gallons plus.Perhaps Midas,Argentea along those lines.

Ok I really do want to get a 90 some day in the future probably after college and definitely buy one.

It is they are very personable but super aggressive it looks like they attack anything.

Back
Top Bottom