upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kado

Aquarium Advice Activist
hey I'm about to upgrade from a 3ft to a 5 by 2ft tank. I know it's a massive upgrade but I think I'm ready and I know you guys have great advice to help me through :)
the new tank will hold about 500L. and I am after some suggestions for a stocking list and decor.
my old tank has crushed coral and a whole lot of volcanic rock work. I have a mixture of lake Malawi mbuna haps peacocks. they all seem fine I'm there as far as I can tell anyway.

so any suggestions for stocking the new tank would be fantastic.
I would like to stick with Africans but am open to everyone's personal experiences with other cichlids. thanks in advance. :) :)

hey I'm about to upgrade from a 3ft to a 5 by 2ft tank. I know it's a massive upgrade but I think I'm ready and I know you guys have great advice to help me through :)
the new tank will hold about 500L. and I am after some suggestions for a stocking list and decor.
my old tank has crushed coral and a whole lot of volcanic rock work. I have a mixture of lake Malawi mbuna haps peacocks. they all seem fine I'm there as far as I can tell anyway.

so any suggestions for stocking the new tank would be fantastic.
I would like to stick with Africans but am open to everyone's personal experiences with other cichlids. thanks in advance. :) :)

not specifically no. I would just like some colour in there with a few females for possible breeding later on.

not specifically no. I just want some colour in the tank with some females for possible breeding later on

Back
Top Bottom