Water testing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ochana25

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey guys so just testing my water here's my results how they look pH is 7.6 ammonia is 0 nitrite is . 25 and nitrate looks like 5.0

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1391645237526.jpg
    1391645237526.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 85
Ohh and I have parrot, severum, jack Dempsey, firemouth and pleco

I'd suggest a PWC of about 50% to get that nitrite and nitrate down ASAP since you have fish in the tank. Then buy some Seachem Stability and Prime and use the appropriate dosage to get more BB to help you cycle faster.

Tanks been running for almost a year should be cycled already

What kind of filtration are you running and what sized tank? Nitrite shouldn't be showing for the most part if it's already been that long o_O

I'm running a external canister 175 gallon and 2 top filters aqua clear 70 gallon each

I'm gonna do water change this weekend and really test it maybe didn't test it properly cause the fish look perfect and very active

Yeah, if your aquarium's light is white, then maybe shut off all the lights in the room and put the tubes next to it. Should give clearer color readings since it won't be affected by the usual yellow bulbs.

Ahhhh OK lol thanks will do that

Back
Top Bottom