What is my buffalo head doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sidman24

Aquarium Advice FINatic
He keeps taking a gulp of sand in his mouth, swims away, spits it out, then does it again. Is he making a hole or something? Lol I've never seen this

cichlids love rearranging their environment to their liking, its completely normal :) my red devil stacks the rocks 8-12 inches up the side of her tank and hides behind the wall.

Yes one of my favorites! My pet store has a couple more. I might get another one. Kinda pricey though

Is it family owned or a major store? Mine is family owned and they can new fish every week

Family owned but it seems like no one ever wants to get cichlids so if I wanted them to order me any it would be pricier yet

Family owned but it seems like no one ever wants to get cichlids so if I wanted them to order me any it would be pricier yet

I see your from ohio. Me too! Where you at? And it won't let me upload pics. Says the files are too big... Never had that problem before sorry

I'm from tuscarawas county and when you go to reply hit the button between the bird and camera

I'm from tuscarawas county and when you go to reply hit the button between the bird and camera

Yeah I know... Keeps saying upload failed.. Not sure where that's at. You know where Lima is at? I'm close to there. Could come check out the pet store if you live close by!

Haha really? In college? I'm from celina. Like 40 minutes away.

Ya unoh and what's the pet store called down there? I've been to pet supplies and one called dots in lima

Ok well I'm thinking I'm gunna have to check it out next week I've been up to Findlay a few times but I hate the drive up there and I like small shops better. I sold a tank to a guy who told me he was starting a shop we became friends somewhat and he's got a great selection of cichlids an if he dnt have it he can find it and he's a great guy to said he's gunna start a website and shipping fish soon

Ok well I'm thinking I'm gunna have to check it out next week I've been up to Findlay a few times but I hate the drive up there and I like small shops better. I sold a tank to a guy who told me he was starting a shop we became friends somewhat and he's got a great selection of cichlids an if he dnt have it he can find it and he's a great guy to said he's gunna start a website and shipping fish soon

Yeah tell them I sent you. My name is Sidney. The owner is Kim. They aren't open on Sundays so don't go then! Lol. Otherwise great place. I'm sure you'll be happy with the selection, plus they got a couple buffalos still!

Back
Top Bottom