what kind of cichlid is this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

masterfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
My friend got it at the pet store and he thinks this isn't a blue ram cichlid and thats what he wanted

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130325_201805.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130325_201805.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 129
Um its in a 55gallon with 3 ghost shrimp,one blue ram cichlid,a pleco,black khuli loach,2 adult mollys and about 10 3month old mollys

Um its in a 55gallon with 3 ghost shrimp,one blue ram cichlid,a pleco,black khuli loach,2 adult mollys and about 10 3month old mollys

I'm not an expert but as long as they appear to all be getting along. I would say its ok to have there. Maybe someone else can chime in with some experience.

Well he gave them to me because one of them were liking some of the baby mollys i gave him and it was a mystery because it would happen during the night and today he got up and his African dwarf frog skin was torn and it was having bleeding from its insides and it dies and that made him mad because it was probably the doing of one of the 2 cichlids he gave me so i just took him because for some reason my baby mollys are bigger and I figure that the more fish in the tank the more tired the cichlids would get of chasing them plus there more room for them and btw Idk how to tell the gender of the bolivian and blue ram cichlid and can they breed?

I mean the bolivian and blue ram able to breed and if so how can I make that happen

Back
Top Bottom