What Live food to feed africans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roydesilva

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey I was wondering what type of live food can I feed my Africans as a treat. I think there a little bit tired of being fed nls and hakari cichlid gold

What type of "Africans" are we talking about here? They all have different food requirements. I am guessing your are referring to Mbuna, so the short answer is nothing keep doing what you're doing. They aren't bored of their food trust me.

What type of "Africans" are we talking about here? They all have different food requirements. I am guessing your are referring to Mbuna, so the short answer is nothing keep doing what you're doing. They aren't bored of their food trust me.

Yeah mbuna but I AlSo have a large(7inches+) hap and peacock tank

Personally I'd stick to the NLS. If you really want to, try breeding cherry or malawa shrimp and feed some to the Haps and peacocks 1-2 times a month. But don't give the Mbuna any.

Personally I'd stick to the NLS. If you really want to, try breeding cherry or malawa shrimp and feed some to the Haps and peacocks 1-2 times a month. But don't give the Mbuna any.

Ok thanks a lot for the help

Hey I was wondering what type of live food can I feed my Africans as a treat. I think there a little bit tired of being fed nls and hakari cichlid gold

You can feed them small ghost shrimp, feeder fish......hatch some brine shrimp they enjoy the hunt every now and then

Back
Top Bottom