What shall I have for the new 75gal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't ever feed feeders personally as there is zero health benefits other than the strange fascination of those who want to see their fish eat another fish.

Last edited:
I wouldn't ever feed feeders personally as there is zero health benefits. other than the strange fascination of those who want to see their fish eat another fish.

So gut loading feeders wouldn't have any benefit? I would enjoy the hunt though:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So gut loading feeders wouldn't have any benefit? I would enjoy the hunt though:)

I think what he's getting at is it's an unnecessarily risky way to feed NLS that also involves having to kill another fish pointlessly. I would steer away from feeders and just feed the pellets and other fresh foods. (y)

I think what he's getting at is it's an unnecessarily risky way to feed NLS that also involves having to kill another fish pointlessly. I would steer away from feeders and just feed the pellets and other fresh foods. (y)

You sir are absolutely correct!

I don't see it as pointless, the point would be my entertainment. As selfish and shallow as that sounds it's why we all keep aquariums. People kill fish for all types of reasons. At least mine will die an honorable death.. I'll play the music from Braveheart and throw a kilt on the oscar ok?! Happy now.. I'm dressing up my fish for you guys now..
Ps- I will never record/share it either.

I don't see it as pointless, the point would be my entertainment. As selfish and shallow as that sounds it's why we all keep aquariums. People kill fish for all types of reasons. At least mine will die an honorable death.. I'll play the music from Braveheart and throw a kilt on the oscar ok?! Happy now.. I'm dressing up my fish for you guys now..
Ps- I will never record/share it either.

You can pleasure yourself with your fish in your house and I could care less but you asked for my opinion. (y)

You can pleasure yourself with your fish in your house and I could care less but you asked for my opinion. (y)

Hmmm when you put it like that...

Lmao! Reading through out this post made my day , as I take a dump while typing this.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lmao! Reading through out this post made my day , as I take a dump while typing this.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Trying to keep this one serious is proving a challenge;)

Something tells me I got here too late to recommend Geos... So much to choose from but it seems your minds made up.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

No 90.. silicone was shredded and I'm not taking on project tanks anymore...

Man, I need to come back home to Michigan again, fish stuff is so much cheaper lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Frames ordered! Making this tank. Buying a used one is stressing me out.. thought of a 2 hour round trip for a crap tank?? I'll just fix what I got!

Sweet, my female steinie is holding a just hatched brood, so when that Oscar gets boring I'll have a group waiting for ya;)

Sent from my 5560S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom