What to stock??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mavi2876

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey all this is my new 300 gallon aquarium at present having some blackskirt tiger barb and a gold fish. Want to replace these with cichlids plz recommend Image1481291057.088245.jpgImage1481291087.295439.jpg

Yes[emoji23].......they ae living together for 4 months peacefully ✌️
That's great. But living together doesn't mean that they are happy. They have to live there because they don't have any option right now. By the way, never mind.

You can have a pair of Blood Parrot in your tank after replacing those fishes (Barb & Gold fish). You may stock a Flower Horn with some Electric Blue cichlid and Yellow Lamb cichlid.

That's great. But living together doesn't mean that they are happy. They have to live there because they don't have any option right now. By the way, never mind.

You can have a pair of Blood Parrot in your tank after replacing those fishes (Barb & Gold fish). You may stock a Flower Horn with some Electric Blue cichlid and Yellow Lamb cichlid.

I like flower horn but the local guys selling fishes told me that it has to be kept alone or it'll kill all other fishes

I like flower horn but the local guys selling fishes told me that it has to be kept alone or it'll kill all other fishes
It depends upon the luck. But at my Local Fish Keeper used to stock the Flower-horn with two pairs of Electric Blue Cichlids and amazingly he is successful. [emoji4] So why don't you try yourself?

I like lab cichlids and you can't go wrong with Mbuna cichlids

Back
Top Bottom