What's In Your Cichlids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KonvictKeeper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What are you feeding your fish? Not asking for any reason. Just curious.

Here's what's in my con's:

Hikari Cichlid Bio-Gold+
Wardley Flakes
Brine Shrimp Direct plankton flakes
Young feeder guppies
Lettuce
Chopped Carrots
Bloodworms
Brine Shrimp
Krill
Beef heart

Don't tell me about variety in diets :p :ROFLMAO:

Imma have to go with roundar on this one
img_1616594_0_37cda5e6d17a2c757e45d678026444a9.png

lol! if chuck norris offers you fish food, they eat the ---- food! ha!

my oscars get Hikari gold mini pellets per day and peas once a week, every so often a guppy fry. or one manages to catch a RZ juvie that happily swims around the tank lol!

my mbuna get peas once a week and tetra colour discs twice a day as most are juvies atm.

my bro's guppies, garra rufa and bumblebee gobies get tetra mini granules.

Hikari Cichlid Bio Gold+
Pet Solutions Color Enhancing Cichlid Flakes (for the lil guys)
Feeder yuppies every once in awhile
Frozen Bloodworms

I am OCD!

In general, feed NLS but every fourth day, rotate between, blood worms, brine shrimp, cichlid delight, krill...all frozen...I also do a 40% water change every 4th day.

Mostly NLS as a staple
Krill
Blood Worm
Grubs
Beef Heart
Spirulina 20
Hikari gold

But the Arowana gets a Mouse or a Rat pup 1 time a week.

Mine all get NLS Thera a... The mbuna also get blanched peas, zucchini , carrots etc and yesterday my lil oscars got a taste of frozen krill... And loved it! Shrimp get these square lil algae things ( I'm not at home) and Rcs pellets....

My mbuna's,haps and peacocks get small and medium hikari gold cichlid pellets,frozen brine shrimp and tropical feast cubes and for a treat they get river shrimp once a month.
My catfish and plecs get catfish pellets and my frontosa get sinking algae wafers.

Feed mine freeze dried brine shrimp and bloodworms, frozen beefheart, krill, and bloodworms, Hikari Cichlid Gold, Hikari Cichlid Staple and a little bit of Tetra Tropical Flakes and Omega One Veggie flakes.

Back
Top Bottom