Yellow lab cichlid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

13stingeln

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just purchased one and he has one eye, worried about being a target. But she is very active and fast and no one is picking on her. Do u think she'll live ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Should be fine. You got it that way or one of your other cichlids did it?

Yes I bought her that way. Felt so bad she was all alone there. So I decided to help her out. I got a peacock cichlid and a pindani cichlid and her the yellow lab. And put them all in my 45 gallon with my zebra obliquen and there all getting along fine besides my zebra is kinda chasing. Hopefully that stops soon. I was planning on getting one or two more to make it more "busy" maybe that'll help? Thanks

Im no good with Africans and whats best for them. All my tanks are SA/CA cichlids but a fish missing an eye should be fine I have a pleco that a midas plucked one of his eyes out about a year ago and he is fine.

Okay awesome!! Thanks!

The obliquidens is likely chasing because it was the first fish in the tank, you could rearrange the decor so that it's like new territory that they can all stake their claim in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok yes I moved acouple things in and added a bigger plant for the corner, but maybe I'll try to redo again, thanks!! I just hope she calms down. :)

Back
Top Bottom