10 gal nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notenoughtanks

Aquarium Advice Freak
In process of building a 56 gallon column reef , well going threw my stuff I found an old 10 gal... It has an aqueon 10 filter , heater ( not sure brand ) , T-8 full spec 15w bulb by Aqueon, and my old air pump ,& I have a maxi jet power head

Figured y not lol , my LFS has Caribbean rock , Caribbean live sand .. Insta reef salt and as for stock

(1) green clown goby

(1 - 3) yellow stripe Cardinal
Or
(1-2) small wrasse

hoping you guys could chime in and help out on stock ideas .. I deff want the green clown

Also I see there are huge debates on skimmers around here , I seen some hob ones and some ppl convert ther old HOB to skimmers ..

As for coral I was gonna do soft coral ..

Thanks for reading any info/feed back will be much appreciated..

I'm in the process of cycling my 10 gallon for a nano reef. I'm moving all the stuff from my 3 gallon into it.

In process of building a 56 gallon column reef , well going threw my stuff I found an old 10 gal... It has an aqueon 10 filter , heater ( not sure brand ) , T-8 full spec 15w bulb by Aqueon, and my old air pump ,& I have a maxi jet power head

Figured y not lol , my LFS has Caribbean rock , Caribbean live sand .. Insta reef salt and as for stock

(1) green clown goby

(1 - 3) yellow stripe Cardinal
Or
(1-2) small wrasse

hoping you guys could chime in and help out on stock ideas .. I deff want the green clown

Also I see there are huge debates on skimmers around here , I seen some hob ones and some ppl convert ther old HOB to skimmers ..

As for coral I was gonna do soft coral ..

Thanks for reading any info/feed back will be much appreciated..

1 small green clown goby would be good, no cardinals (to large) and not wrasses (to active)

Ok cool , I was thinking that .. Wasn't sure on stocking where I'm new to salt water .. Could I do some sort of invertebrates along with goby?

I am really excited to see both of your 10 gallon builds I am starting one up soon need some more cash flow! Ha please keep posting! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom