10 gal nano lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gkuzel

Aquarium Advice Freak
Will this be sufficient for a ten gal with possibly some zoas or mushrooms, or small anenomes?
Odyssea T5 High Output Lighting

I'm so excited to begin ordering stuff for the tank! Finally ran into some money, and time!! Any advice would be appreciated!:dance:

I had the 4 bulb odyessea and was able to keep most corals. The more light demanding ones I had higher up. It's not the best fixture by far but I think it will be adequate.

It's also one of the few places that has a 20" fixture. lol

I didn't realize how complicated it was going to be to find a 20"! I just have the basic open top ten gallon tank, I didn't think it was going to be this hard to find a stupid fixture! haha Frustrating. But it's cheap, and worth a try I guess. If it doesn't work, I'll just set up another ten gal as a plant tank, it'll give me an excuse to use it.

Good for you! I gotta say I have nothing bad to say about these fixtures. My 30" one was perfect and cheap and the 48" one I have is beyond awesome, but it's a really old odyssea fixture and good quality. The new ones like youre looking at are kinda shoddy as far as workmanship but they work!

That's what I thought, It looks very cheaply made, but as long as it doesn't fall in my tank, and fry all my fish, I'll be happy =)

Back
Top Bottom