10 gallon advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha look up mantis shrimp. They're awesome but yes they will eat your snails hermits shrimps and crabs ect ect ect.

Haha look up mantis shrimp. They're awesome but yes they will eat your snails hermits shrimps and crabs ect ect ect.

I did I got it out fairly easily luckily and it's in a five gallon bucket with some water it's green is it worth anything?

Try to flip it over just to make sure. Some are red and blue and stuff underneath

Try to flip it over just to make sure. Some are red and blue and stuff underneath

I don't want it to strike me and I'm on my way to work with it cause my lfs is by my work and I didn't have time but I think it's just green all over

My lfs would give you $5-10 if its all green.

$10-20 if its the cooler ones.

My lfs would give you $5-10 if its all green.

$10-20 if its the cooler ones.

Bye Marvin they gave me deals on rock so I didn't ask they were gonna put it in with the trigger cause no one where I lives wants em cause there scared of them but I convinced them how badass it was they kept it

Attachments

• image-3098511376.jpg
    image-3098511376.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 86
Bye Marvin they gave me deals on rock so I didn't ask they were gonna put it in with the trigger cause no one where I lives wants em cause there scared of them but I convinced them how badass it was they kept it

Awe. That sucks! At least it was a hitchhiker and you got a little bit of credit. :) that's awesome!

That was the quickest discovery, capture, and return of a mantis I've seen yet!! Lol. They're kinda cool, but not a good hitchhiker if you're wanting to keep fish.

That was the quickest discovery, capture, and return of a mantis I've seen yet!! Lol. They're kinda cool, but not a good hitchhiker if you're wanting to keep fish.

Yeah I guess I got lucky what I did was take the rock he was in out and found something to fit in the hole to poke him out with netted him up and put him in a bucket it was cool to see and learn about the mantis cool experience so far I'm letting the snails and hermits cycle my tank leave the light on around three hours a day I've basically just let it sit.

How am I looking can someone update me on what's going on in my cycle

Attachments

• image-1519691662.jpg
    image-1519691662.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 64
  • image-3027895313.jpg
    image-3027895313.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 64
  • image-1743041102.jpg
    image-1743041102.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 62
Looks like your in your nitrite phase. It's the longest one. Your nitrites will slowly start changing into nitrates. And eventually you will have 0-ammonia 0-nitrite and super high nitrates

My dad who messes with my stuff and doesn't listen to me unified my filter for whatever reason so it's been off for I don't know how long should I be worried?

Back
Top Bottom