10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Following along :) nice build you have going on. I have a 10 gallon fowlr that I plan to convert to reef soon :)

Sorry to hear that. What's happening

Following along :) nice build you have going on. I have a 10 gallon fowlr that I plan to convert to reef soon :)

Thanks! Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. I think he's doing a really nice job. I wish I had the courage to stock like that. Interesting thread.

Sorry to hear that. What's happening

It's a big mess. I placed an order around the beginning of Feb. They sent that order and it was ok, but they substituted the blue mushroom I ordered for a ricordea without letting me know. The zoas they sent were not as described. One actually died (the only coral I've lost yet) and the other has just started to recover now that I've removed most of the hair algae that came with it. Thankfully the purple whip and the green mushrooms lived. They were nice enough to give me a credit for substituting the blue mushroom and I reordered it, but it's been a nightmare trying to get it. For a month now they have continuously delayed shipping. I've read that it's hit and miss with them. That's pretty much how I see it as well. They emailed a shipping notification yesterday, and a cancellation today, so I'm fed up atm. From now own I'll pay a little more for corals from my lfs. They look 10x better anyway.

It's a big mess. I placed an order around the beginning of Feb. They sent that order and it was ok, but they substituted the blue mushroom I ordered for a ricordea without letting me know. The zoas they sent were not as described. One actually died (the only coral I've lost yet) and the other has just started to recover now that I've removed most of the hair algae that came with it. Thankfully the purple whip and the green mushrooms lived. They were nice enough to give me a credit for substituting the blue mushroom and I reordered it, but it's been a nightmare trying to get it. For a month now they have continuously delayed shipping. I've read that it's hit and miss with them. That's pretty much how I see it as well. They emailed a shipping notification yesterday, and a cancellation today, so I'm fed up atm. From now own I'll pay a little more for corals from my lfs. They look 10x better anyway.

Wow! That sucks. Was that reefs2go?

Yeah I've heard others with similar stories about r2g. I only order from LA/divers den or PEA for corals, or other hobbyists. Hope everything works out

Me too. I should have researched reviews more.

I've heard good reviews too though

Yeah I've heard others with similar stories about r2g. I only order from LA/divers den or PEA for corals, or other hobbyists. Hope everything works out

What is PEA?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That sucks. Was that reefs2go?

Yep. Btw, you won't find anything but glowing reviews on their website. Obviously they don't post anything negative at all. And I should mention that it typically takes a week to get a response from them via email if you're lucky, and just forget about calling. Ok, I'll stop now lol.

Thanks for saying somthing about the reefs 2 go 50% off I just got an Acan a mushroom and some zoas for an awesome price!!

Lol thought it didn't post the first one when do you get yours in that you ordered??

Back
Top Bottom