10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok cool I'm doing about 5 right know and I'm still having prob keeping nitrates down I wight be feeding to much!

I have the yellow watchmen goby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep that's probably the problem. I had that problem until I got my refugium set up

Yeah they are pretty cool he made his hole behind the rock on back wall so I hardly ever see him that kinda sucks

Yeah they are cheap right know 1$ per gallon but I prob won't have mine set up for at least 3 to 4 months I got to just buy a couple things a week till I get everything!

That would be nice I was thinking about getting a 30b but they were out of them!

I would rather have a 40 anyway lol. Petco has a 55 long kit with everything. Apart from lights for $200. I have a 55 fresh hex I could change eventually. Hmm...

The lighting will just about break you though if I didn't have to worry about that I would have it set up way sooner I am mostly gonna use base rock in the 40b with mabe a pound of live!

The base I found for 50 lb it's only 50$ pretty good price then I prob need 60lb of sand!

Back
Top Bottom