10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My lfs said they were delicate and they have sweeper tentacles that would hurt everything

They can, but it's usually the torches that are more of a problem with that IME. As long as you give them some room they're usually pretty peaceful. And the pep may eat aiptasia, and they may eat corals, there really hit it miss. I've got one that's been living in my sump because I watched him eat part of one of my rics, and sumped he will stay.

They can, but it's usually the torches that are more of a problem with that IME. As long as you give them some room they're usually pretty peaceful. And the pep may eat aiptasia, and they may eat corals, there really hit it miss. I've got one that's been living in my sump because I watched him eat part of one of my rics, and sumped he will stay.

Wow. Hope mine don't eat any of my coral

My torch wouldn't hurt a fly :). But he is banished to a 6" distance from everything but zoas lol

Just chiming in about peps, I had mine for two weeks and didn't hurt anything. Then one day I saw that he demolished an entire colony of xenia, and back to the LFS he went. Just saying keep an eye on those guys! That shrimp also cured my entire aiptasia problem, but couldn't seem to tell the difference between aiptasia and xenia :p.

Back
Top Bottom