10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3 fish is to many especially when 2 are clowns. Occelaris is a species of clown not a way they're raised. I say no

I would think so. Auroras are perchers so I would say yes as long as you keep up on wc. I recently got a mocha clown and I love it.

3 fish is to many especially when 2 are clowns. Occelaris is a species of clown not a way they're raised. I say no

+1. There's a reason LA has their minimum at 20 gallons. They're just to "dirty" to be in a 10 IMHO

OP- No, another clown would be a terrible idea. You aren't factoring in every single thing that you must. To begin with clowns are supposed to have at least a 20. If they are in a 10 then it is recommended they are the ONLY fish. It's not going to work adding another, even more so with a goby in there. Basically you would have stocked a 10g for stocking a 20g.

best would be just the goby imo. keep the bioload low and makes the tank easier to maintain. goodluck, beautiful tank :)!

Back
Top Bottom