10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That feather duster really adds a nice touch overall! I love when you add something not super expensive and it really adds something cool and unique to the tank :)

That feather duster really adds a nice touch overall! I love when you add something not super expensive and it really adds something cool and unique to the tank :)

Thanks! My dad said it needed a focal point and that's what it did. What food should I get?

I believe these guys are filter feeders so shouldn't need anything but phytoplankton. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but for a duster the plankton in the water column should be enough, no target feeding needed right?

Hey guys. I have some bad news. My pistol shrimp decided to take the feather duster out of its tube :( it's dead. The worm is taken out of its tube and missing it's top. I picked it out and it wasn't moving. :( but possibly there is hope. I found the plume securely attached to a hole in the live rock. Hopefully it will live.

Yeah. It sucks. Just got the food too. I removed the worm so it didn't hurt the water. I think the shrimp knows he's in trouble. He hasn't come out.

I know how you feel...my cleaner shrimp is missing and have no idea where we went. :blink:

Back
Top Bottom