10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But I could not add more fish for a month or so right?

Fish are friends not food!

I would wait yes before adding more. I waited about a month I think before adding anything else to my 36 and now everything is going great. No issues at all.

What you planning on adding 10g?

Well actually I don't have it yet. Lol. But prob another clown and a Longnose hawk fish(or two) there is a mated pair at my lfs in the qt. love the way they do everything together

Well actually I don't have it yet. Lol. But prob another clown and a Longnose hawk fish(or two) there is a mated pair at my lfs in the qt. love the way they do everything together

Cool! I love the hawk fish too. I hope you do get the tank, would love to see what you do with it.

I would also turn the 10g into a frag tank

I was hoping to that with my 10 since I am not going to use it as a sump but my wife was thinking about adding the 10 in the bedroom! Hehehehe.......move salty goodness lol. Now if I can just figure out what I want to do with it. Inverts? Corals? Hmmm....

Haha yeah. And my birthdays coming up so that will be more money for things lol

The reason the other poster had problems was because the water column contains little to no bb in it.
It's the surfaces around the tank where they grow.
I did the transfer from my 20 ---> 55, and had no problem.
If done right it should go smoothly. Just keep water ready Incase you have spike.
I waited 2-3 weeks till adding the next fish... And that was fine for me.

Just found out the jbj tank is the pro version for the same price as an intermediate online.

Back
Top Bottom