10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking about it! Good deal. Has sump. No lights or skimmer. $610 then I would get two $100 panels from eBay

Fish are friends not food!

I'm thinking about it! Good deal. Has sump. No lights or skimmer. $610 then I would get two $100 panels from eBay

Not a bad price since it has the sump included along with overflow and plumbing. Can't beat that lol.

Yeah. Still bringing in the credit. Lol. Got a Xenia today. And did my water tests at work. 0 nitrates 0 phosphates 1.024 sg 8.0 pH 10.1 alk

Yeah. Still bringing in the credit. Lol. Got a Xenia today. And did my water tests at work. 0 nitrates 0 phosphates 1.024 sg 8.0 pH 10.1 alk

LOL...work them credits :lol:

Param's look great! And of course PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of the xenia :D

Here it is. Got it from the $2 frag sale today. Had to hide it. Lol it was the nicest one.

Hey everyone. Sad news. My aurora goby jumped out :( I guess he got through the egg crate. Carpet surfing fishies aren't fun :(

Sorry to hear about the goby :(. I lost A clown to surfing

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks guys. Hopefully i won't have any more surfers any time soon. I might make the lid better and get a yellow watchman goby so my pistol isn't lonely

I Put drain mesh on my egg crate. No more surfers. Got a male blue spotted yellow watchman goby today!

Back
Top Bottom