10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd add more rock or way less bio load. If it were mine I'd only have egg crate in the front half of the tank with rocks along the back and I'd raise it up of the sand bed a few inches.

I'd add more rock or way less bio load. If it were mine I'd only have egg crate in the front half of the tank with rocks along the back and I'd raise it up of the sand bed a few inches.

Ok. I'll add a few pounds and raise it! I bought a huge egg crate.

Fish are friends not food!

That's what I was getting at yesterday. The cleaner the better. I would probably just have a cuc or one small fish. I also think rubble rock under the egg create is better than sand. You will still have the keep good flow on the sb so it doesn't cause toxic conditions. So m2c no sand

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So I was looking at frags for sale online. Xenia is expensive! I might start fragging and selling that as well as zoas

That wave point I think would be great for softies. Only sucky part is that it doesn't have on and off switch. Or at least mine didn't

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sexy corals pricing is ridiculous...I wouldn't buy a frag from there even if the prices were cut in half lol

That wave point I think would be great for softies. Only sucky part is that it doesn't have on and off switch. Or at least mine didn't

I agree. I love it. Great build quality. It definitely could use a switch

I agree. I love it. Great build quality. It definitely could use a switch

There are switches which have a plug, and then about a 5-7' cord coming out of the same spot with an on off switch works like a charm.
like this http://www.oogalights.com/15-Foot-E...ress-Switch-White-Cord-3-Outlet-Cube-Tap.aspx

All this frag tank talk makes me sad because about 2 years ago I was at a yard sale and the guy had a 2' x 2' x 1' tank and he didn't know what it was for and I certainly didn't know at the time, for $20, or what I wanted to offer for it :( Missed opportunity...

Nice I get to see what you will be doing and learn some more!

Back
Top Bottom