10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi all, I just wanted to say hello and how are you. Your 30 is looking great 10g and so are the tanks of all my other AA friends! I've been all over the world this summer, and now I'm getting into intense academic work so with regrets I'll probably not be on AA very much. I'll be keeping up with everyone's tanks though!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Dingus! How's it going?? That's awesome you've been traveling :). Glad you stopped in to say hello!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Bribo! Things are going great, pico is doing well and such. Went to Puerto Rico to do marine research and came across cuttlefish and an octopus, incredible! How are things for you?

Hi 10gal, I'm sorry for using your thread to say hello to everyone (I'll pm any further messages), how's it going? I won't be on AA much but I'm glad to say hello!

Bribo! Things are going great, pico is doing well and such. Went to Puerto Rico to do marine research and came across cuttlefish and an octopus, incredible! How are things for you?

Hi 10gal, I'm sorry for using your thread to say hello to everyone (I'll pm any further messages), how's it going? I won't be on AA much but I'm glad to say hello!

Hey dingus! Sounds like fun :) it's fine. Not thread jacking or anything. Good to hear from you again.

Wondering. What's the max number of sexy shrimp I can have? I'm loving the little guys :)

Fish are friends not food!

Everything's great! Glad to hear you're doing awesome things :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wondering. What's the max number of sexy shrimp I can have? I'm loving the little guys :)

3001..........…. Ok not really but they have a very small impact on bio load so there's really no number, just keep the final number odd, they do better in odd numbers for some reason. Keep in mind that some of them may not be well behaved and nibble on corals.

Dingus, good to see you back. Sound like an amazing summer, that's awesome. :D

I'm thinking like 7-9. Lol I have 2 but it's my birthday tomorrow :D

Looks great!! I'm setting up a freshwater 55 gallon tank right now. I've always wanted a 10 reef but I'm not sure if I can afford it!! If you don't mind me asking, how much should I expect to spend!! By the way I'm 14 but i saw you recently turned 15

?Sawyer?

Looks great!! I'm setting up a freshwater 55 gallon tank right now. I've always wanted a 10 reef but I'm not sure if I can afford it!! If you don't mind me asking, how much should I expect to spend!! By the way I'm 14 but i saw you recently turned 15

?Sawyer?

Well
Light - $100
Tank - $10
Filter - $20
Refugium - $50 not really necessary
Sand - $20
Rock - $30 if you use a lot of dry rock

Back
Top Bottom