10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
10 planted
10 reef/frag
30 reef
44 planted
3.75 planted/ guppy breeder

Fish are friends not food!

Yep. New tank. Since the 10 gal frag tank is getting a little small for the clown, I bought a 20 high. Not setup, need filter and powerhead. This will replace the 10. Sand-less?

Id do bare bottom, im currently turning my 10 gallon into a bare bottom! i think it looks sleek and you can have a tonne more flow!

I really hate bare bottom tanks...that being said they're quite practical and easy to maintain. I just hate how the bottom gets after a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I really hate bare bottom tanks...that being said they're quite practical and easy to maintain. I just hate how the bottom gets after a while.

i agree and disagree, i think when they bottom is properly maintained and has enough flow they can look pretty cool. however sand gives you that feeling of the ocean.. but for a frag tank i think BB is the best way to go, personally.

No I hate how it looks when coralline grows all over it. I also love all the sand dwelling wrasses so...haha
Oh yeah I agree for a frag tank 100%.

No I hate how it looks when coralline grows all over it. I also love all the sand dwelling wrasses so...haha
Oh yeah I agree for a frag tank 100%.

ahhh, i feel you, constant scraping. and yeah i just saw your leopard, great fish man!

Back
Top Bottom