10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what I have been told they do sell pretty quick lol.

I mean who doesn't want a shrimp that is so sexy it's scientific name is Thor amboinensis...

I mean who doesn't want a shrimp that is so sexy it's scientific name is Thor amboinensis...

exactly :ROFLMAO: When I get mine I am going to take a video of them the song "Shale your booty" in the background :lol:

Yep. What other cool inverts? I really want something else cool to watch. I might also get a pistol to go with my goby

Uh porcelain crabs, pom poms, tuxedo urchins, golden coral banded shrimp, serpent stars

I've heard that bandits would be only shrimp. Is that true? A friend of mine had a goby get eaten by a bandit yesterday

I've heard that bandits would be only shrimp. Is that true? A friend of mine had a goby get eaten by a bandit yesterday

Regular bandits yes. However the golden ones stay small and aren't aggressive. They're much harder to find though

No. He was returned. Nitrates were too high. Exchanged for my purple/ yellow rock of zoas

Back
Top Bottom