10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll take pics of their other frag tank and the display. It's great!

Fish are friends not food!

So that means that if you find some cool things and post pics we can send you some money and you can ship some frags out then huh! Lol :D

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Pics from work...

Goby :)

Fire clown messing up the tank I just re-scaped for him. :p

Back frag tank

Are the jbj 28 nano cube LEDs good? I'm looking at buying one from where I work. I'm not sure if it's the pro series. Here's the lights. . Thanks

You have to let it cycle. I was in a big hurry too when I got mine. Dosing, trying to fix one thing or the other, and then at about 2-3 mo it just stabilized.you just have to let it cycle on its own. Unless you just want to throw money down the drain
Sorry if this has been said in previous 130 pages of posts. I didn't read all of them

I know. I would be putting the stuff from the 10 into it. It would be cycled already

I bought cycled water too right at the beginning. Didn't work. Not unless you can find someone who has used filters and the sort from their tank change... I didn't have that but I'm sure it'd help

There is not much bb in the water so what would cycled water do? I'm putting all of the rock from the 10 into the 28. The 10 has been set up for months

There is not much bb in the water so what would cycled water do? I'm putting all of the rock from the 10 into the 28. The 10 has been set up for months

The rock from the 10 would work fine. I done the same thing going freom my 10 to a 36. There is enough BB in the rock already to start the 20 out. The rest of the rock you put in will seed from there.

Back
Top Bottom