10 Gallon Reef Build?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, and im in fear of it having a leak... although i dont think it does im checking the water level often to see.

yeah, and im in fear of it having a leak... although i dont think it does im checking the water level often to see.

Got a dry erase marker? I often use one to mark where my water level is if I suspect a leak or want to check evaporation levels.

done and done haha. now i wait.

Have my fingers crossed for you! I've bought 13 tanks brand new and I had 3 leak on me. I know how the waiting game feels lol! I inspect mine once a week or so now just in case lol.

haha, well hopefully ill upgrade soon to a 50 cube rimless, or a 40 breeder rimless, or a mraqua 3 foot rimless. something rimless....

Update: no leak!, also the tank has cleared up 110%, everything looks AWESOME. in desperate need of a top off, but havent had time to make RODI (vacation, now school work and school all day) but will tomorrow morning.

you dont realize how many hiding spots your tank has until you cant find the fish. Also my duncan is acting up, no clue why oh well. Everything else is good and water is clear. I just hope the clown goby eats. When he comes out a bit ill try feeding some pellets with garlic. maybe frozen.

you dont realize how many hiding spots your tank has until you cant find the fish. Also my duncan is acting up, no clue why oh well. Everything else is good and water is clear. I just hope the clown goby eats. When he comes out a bit ill try feeding some pellets with garlic. maybe frozen.

My GCG wouldn't eat even the smallest pellets (NLS .5mm) unless I'd soak them for a few mins then crumble them up so they were even smaller

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My GCG wouldn't eat even the smallest pellets (NLS .5mm) unless I'd soak them for a few mins then crumble them up so they were even smaller

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

yeah the LFS said he was eating them but god knows. I am going to try feeding a bit of cyclopeeze whenever i see him out and comfortable.

when my sister gets back from school in a week or so ill get some good pictures up. she has my DSLR at the moment haha.

when my sister gets back from school in a week or so ill get some good pictures up. she has my DSLR at the moment haha.

Jeeze, sisters huh? I know - I have 3. Can't wait for more pictures though, love looking through them on your thread!

Back
Top Bottom