10G Nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Update*

Well guys, good news. My Frogspawn is growing like freaking crazy!

i got new food for all my corals and fish and WOW! my single headed frogspawn had just about split into 4 heads. If i had to guess i would say by the end of this month i could frag 4 heads off it.

My green Slimer base is growing out but i dont see it getting taller LOL.

My duncan head has double in size but still has showed no signs in wanting to split.

My other reddish Acro i think its also growing. the polyps on the branches are much larger.

My shrooms are.. well still shrooms. LOL

Not much to show now. My frogspawn is splitting. last week i was thinking it was going to split into 4 but i think i see a 5 head starting to show.

Sorry i do plan to build a LED light. i am gather parts right now. I have a few of my friends at work going to help me fabricate a stand for it. I just need to find a good place to buy the LEDs. I seen a few online.. not sure what to get yet.

Hmmm.. i think my gonipora is a goner! not really sure what happened, over the past week it seemed like it didnt want to come out. all my other corals are flourishing. not sure whats up with this one...

nice article, my feedings are on par with that page. only thing i noticed was they say its requiring high flow. mine coral is between 2 rocks.

I not sure if the coral is dead or not now. seen the heads popping out this evening but weren't extended.

I am about to go on travel for the next few days. i am cutting lighting to 7 hours and only having my sitter hand feed a few pellets to the clown. No coral food will be gave because i am afraid of over feeding.

Back
Top Bottom