10g nano (new pics 8/23)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DAY 132:

Took some new pics today, haven't had any additions or subtractions, so I haven't been as motivated to take pics.

Full Tank Shot:
438639117_3c9f6f60d9.jpg

From left side of tank:
438639071_fc4dc4cdb0.jpg

438639109_9584887722.jpg

438639127_c93f8e3f1b.jpg

438639135_7646767a86.jpg

438639073_d4f59347c8.jpg

As the result of a few shopping sprees, I have a bunch of new additions to my tank. My info's current if you want a listing of everything I have. I also got a nice new table tripod and a phatty memory card for my digicam, so i actually took some video of the tank. This is my first time doing this, but I uploaded it over at youtube. Click on the pic to view the video. It's 2 min. 50 sec long.

I move the camera a few times, but i really want to talk about the last time I move it. You'll see the bottom of a water bottle with stuff in it. That's live rock rubble and I'm waiting for a couple of blue ricordea polyps to attach to the rubble so I can position them in the tank.

Then the camera focuses on some green mushrooms. What I'm trying to show (completely unsuccessfully) is that my emeral mithrax crab has made a home between 3 of the mushroom stalks. He stays there, completely hidden, and sleeps there. he doesn't harm the mushrooms. It's so flipping sweet.

:)

Awesome video! I noticed your goby peek it's head around the corner of those green mushrooms, wondering what on earth was pointed in his tank, hehe.

Your tank looks amazing, great job!

Devilishturtles said:
Awesome video! I noticed your goby peek it's head around the corner of those green mushrooms, wondering what on earth was pointed in his tank, hehe.

Your tank looks amazing, great job!

Thanks! I saw that goby peeking around the rock when I was filming and thought "how cute". :lol:

It's hard to believe how much life I have in that 10 gallon tank as opposed to when I had it full of neon tetras. LOL!!!!!!

The tank looks great!! It's amazing how you fit that much stuff in it! What type of lighting do you have on that? Just PC? Or do you have some MH also?
I'm thinking about upgrading my seahorse tank and keeping the 20 gal as a reef set-up with a couple small fish.

STARFYRE said:
The tank looks great!! It's amazing how you fit that much stuff in it! What type of lighting do you have on that? Just PC? Or do you have some MH also?
I'm thinking about upgrading my seahorse tank and keeping the 20 gal as a reef set-up with a couple small fish.

Thanks. :) It's an 80w Satellite PC fixture. 2 50/50 bulbs. Everything is growing except my daisy polyps, which are gradually retreating from the rock. I feel that's because my frogspawn's growing at a good clip. Hopefully the daisies will start gaining ground when I relocate the frogspawn to the 75g reef at home I'm working on now.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.....

Day 279

Had a short outbreak of cyano but it's all cleared up now. :)

Full tank shot:
1218835360_29a1a213f8.jpg

1217974629_4bae30424f.jpg

1218832050_9e46187512.jpg

1217965077_fd4049333d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom