10g nano tank fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
so i just bought another 10g fish tank and was wondering what fish i could put in it? the only fish ive found so far are: brown clown goby, pearly jawfish, and dwarf seahorses. and hermit crab, snails, shrimp and such. any other fish i could put in a 10g? will i need special lighting?

I have a 10 gal reef. And its got tons of corals, snails, hermit crabs, sea star, and 4 fish,,,, blue damsel, clown fish, royal gramma, and a six line wrasse. I have a lot of live rock with plenty of caves and hiding spaces,,,, they are all very happy and rarely go after each other.

I have a 10 gal reef. And its got tons of corals, snails, hermit crabs, sea star, and 4 fish,,,, blue damsel, clown fish, royal gramma, and a six line wrasse. I have a lot of live rock with plenty of caves and hiding spaces,,,, they are all very happy and rarely go after each other.
What kind of sea star do you have?

I believe its called an elegans star. Yeah it is a little cramped but they all seem happy together. I have a 29 fresh that im gonna convert to salt and transfer some corals to it from my 10 and transfer a couple of the fish as well. It would probobly be better that way. But for now they will be living in their little 10 gallon. I just do partial water changes once a week to keep the water quality good for them.

Back
Top Bottom