14 gallon flower-cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The variety of colors look great.

At my lfs which is far away - none close, they had about 5 RFA, but they were nothing special and not worth even close to that, one was very nice looking but not
$50 worth. They just got a very big shipment in the morning I went in and most things were till in the boxes so I missed getting to see the best stuff, I am sure it will be gone by Saturday when I will probably be able to get back.

Your tank is beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
At my lfs They just got a very big shipment in the morning I went in and most things were till in the boxes so I missed getting to see the best stuff, I am sure it will be gone by Saturday when I will probably be able to get back.

!

I know that very feeling either your too early or to late :blink:

I can't wait to see your new tank sand dollar getting the Hiens blues
ANTICIPATION it's making me wait

I know that very feeling either your too early or to late :blink:

I can't wait to see your new tank sand dollar getting the Hiens blues
ANTICIPATION it's making me wait

Haha, okay, I posted some pics even though most of it is crap right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have an order arriving tomorrow. They were not a wysiwyg purchase, so I have no idea what they will look like. They are supposed to be red and green ones and they were cheap! I haven't met many RFAs I didn't like, so I'm excited to see what I get. Pics to come as soon and I get them in!!

I was hesitant about my order because there were no pictures, it was super cheap and I couldn't find any recent reviews or posts to their Facebook page. BUT, everything arrived very well packed and alive. Free shipping when you spend 125 too! They called yesterday and were out of one of the items I ordered and offered another Red nem in its place, yes please!! AND they sent an extra green one and and extra red sponge!! So I got 7 green and 3 red nems and two red zoanthid sponges for $125!! Can't beat it! Here are the nems, I want them to open a bit more to see patterns to help me determine where to place them (although they will probably rearrange themselves ?). Will post pics of the tank once they settle in!

Actinic only

Actinic with orange filter

Thanks Autumn! I PM'd you their info in case you are interested, I know you haven't had much luck locally.

Got them all in and it's starting to look like a full tank of flowers ? but a couple are already moving so we'll see where they end up by tomorrow.

FTS

The twins, they are both stuck to the same shell but one is starting to move off of it.

Top down of several of the new ones.

Those are all very nice. The lighter and bright green with the light whiter color are actually good as some are very brown / tan with grey and green - dark.

It is really like a flower garden.

Thanks Red, where have you been? New tank or plans in the works??

No new tanks for me , or any at the moment. Just been living vicariously through y'all. Love the new pick ups too, everything looks great.

Some of my flowers have been walking around and changing up the tank lately. Here are a couple updated shots under actinic and then with an orange filter.

My newest one in front, greenish center with white stripes and orange skirt

With orange filter

With orange filter

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom