14 gallon reef tank making progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea my LFS is getting my lights in tomorrow so I'll be putting it on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Congrats!! Are you moving up to SPS?? Let me know how you like it. I'm still debating upgrading these lights or holding out for a whole tank upgrade sometime next year.

Yea I think I'll make the move up to SPS! I'll definitely let you know how they are. The kessil a160s are up on the same level as the 360s, 40% more power then the a150s and are completely controllable!

Looks great, especially love the pic of the hairy mushroom and ric at the beginning. The peach and green one is looking great too. I love those things!

Pulled out the Nikon to get some decent (not phone) shots of my zoas--practicing for pic of the month Paul87 ;) here are a few I really like.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417790825.893348.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417790864.243261.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417790899.974551.jpg

I'm in a photography mood today apparently. 2 more pics.

Lobo feeding:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417794539.616590.jpg

Tuxedo urchin checking his reflection out:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417794582.482752.jpg

Nice pics sand dollar! The zoa garden is looking good (y)

Nice pics sand dollar! The zoa garden is looking good (y)

Thanks bribo! I'm trying to catch up to yours, I know it will never happen but at least it's a goal! Lol!

That's an awesome picture :), tanks looking great

Thanks BigRed! When I bought it I had no idea it would do that, so I was really surprised the first time I saw it :) It used to only do it at night but now anytime I open the lid and mess around in the tank it opens up trying to catch something to eat, hopefully not my hand!

Looks like I am going to be forced to buy some things this weekend, send positive vibes that I win one of the top two prizes!!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418079534.991011.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Went by LFS to get water and check out the stock before the big sale weekend. All of their tanks are FULL but don't have the sale prices posted yet for corals. They did post fish sale prices, they don't have green clown gobies which is what i was thinking about getting. They have ruby reds on sale this weekend for 19.99, but only have two in stock. Thinking about trying to get there right at opening to get one of them at that price. Snapped a pic of one of them. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418407638.313707.jpg

Back
Top Bottom