1st 14 gal bio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a great pic but..

Is your rock in the shape of a house with the kenya tree as a chimney? Or am I hallucinating right now? It's pretty late, I could be hallucinating. Lol :) it looks like a front porch with roof overhangs and pitched roof and a coral erected for a chimney. If so, that's super cool!!!!! :D
On the other hand, if its not, I may need some psych Meds started!! Haha

Is your rock in the shape of a house with the kenya tree as a chimney? Or am I hallucinating right now? It's pretty late, I could be hallucinating. Lol :) it looks like a front porch with roof overhangs and pitched roof and a coral erected for a chimney. If so, that's super cool!!!!! :D
On the other hand, if its not, I may need some psych Meds started!! Haha

Haha his rock work does look like a house! Lol awesome...

Tank looks good!

Haha now that you say it, it does. Creative (y). Love the turquoise coral in the bottom right corner. Can't really make out what it is though.

Guys and gals. One of my clowns has gone into hiding the past two days. The nite before it hid they were not fighting but circling each other and chasing each other around.? Thanks for the comments.

I don't see it, you all need meds HAHAHAHA!!!

One clown went into hiding? Was it being picked on? Maybe it just found a better spot? My clowns aren't always together.

I don't see it, you all need meds HAHAHAHA!!!

One clown went into hiding? Was it being picked on? Maybe it just found a better spot? My clowns aren't always together.

Yep, we all need group therapy and psych Meds! :)

So you can't see the other clown at all? Or can you see that it's hiding in a cave/crevice? Does he come out to eat at all?
What are your ammo, nitrite, nitrate levels today?

levels are good. Its hiding behind the house lol. not sure if it ate last night they got pellets and the water flows some food behind the house

levels are good. Its hiding behind the house lol. not sure if it ate last night they got pellets and the water flows some food behind the house

So it IS a house??!!!! Lol.
As long as you can see him and he doesn't look like he's having trouble breathing and not laying on the bottom, just keep an eye on him. Probably just needs time to adjust to the new place and new roommates. Hopefully he's eating something that's floating back there.

the 1 clown is chasing the other 1 into hiding I just saw it happen. they have been fine together for 3 months now all the sudden the 1 hate the other I don't get it

Did they both start off very small and the same size? If so, 1 is probably showing that its the dominant one and the other is the submissive one. If that's the case, they should figure it out with some time.

Thought they did already they are about the same size. One has been doing the body shaking thing for awhile. But the chasing and hiding is new. there about 4 months old

What is the bright greenish coral at the bottom of the tank?

Definitely bubble. Don't pop them or they will spread. Not sure how to get ride of them

With the bubble do a water change. Take that frag out and put it in the bucket of the water you took out. Take something like a straw an gently push toured the base of the bubble algae. They should come right off. Be carefully not to pop them. If you do ( that's why I would remover the frag) then I would take a little more water out of the display and "rinse" the frag in a couple different cups of water and you should be ok to put the frag back into your display. Keep an eye incase more bubbles appear. If so do the same if you keep up on them no big deal. Catch them early and they should spread.

Back
Top Bottom