29 gallon aquascaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's also gonna give the appearance of a larger tank! You have real estate for all kids of corals from low light to medium to high light.

You'll be able to place corals all over, I like the open space in the middle also. The fish will be very happy with the free swim room.

Good job!

If I ever aquascape another tank I will be in touch with I also have one more question

It off topic but anemone what's the wattage light that you need?

Con those zoas are awesome I have zoa frags coming tomorrow, what is best placement for them? I want mine to grow like that!!!

Masoniac said:
It off topic but anemone what's the wattage light that you need?

You won't have much luck with a nem under the stock lighting of the bio cube. Some have tried and it ended up bad. I wouldn't attempt it. You'd have to go with T5's at least a 4 bulb fixture or LED's.

Convict2161 said:
You won't have much luck with a nem under the stock lighting of the bio cube. Some have tried and it ended up bad. I wouldn't attempt it. You'd have to go with T5's at least a 4 bulb fixture or LED's.

Okay thanks

No algae no chemicals just the sand ro water and live rock I have my stock lighting at the moment waiting to get a t5 HO fixture that may be the cause but it is a 50/50 bulb in the fixture

Masoniac said:
No algae no chemicals just the sand ro water and live rock I have my stock lighting at the moment waiting to get a t5 HO fixture that may be the cause but it is a 50/50 bulb in the fixture

Try keeping the lights off, your cycling right?

Yes I'm cycling doing it not the right way cycling with a chromosome water change Monday Wednesday Friday

Eh... We all make mistakes, I'm not gonna preach to you, you know what you did and you the thing is you realize it so your good in my book

Try keeping the lights of and see if that helps. Also test for phosphates. You use RO/DI water or distilled?

I agree with con, tank looks 100x better now just keep in eye out for that perfect piece to "bridge" the two piles with a nice arch and it will be perfect imo! :)

Convict2161 said:
Eh... We all make mistakes, I'm not gonna preach to you, you know what you did and you the thing is you realize it so your good in my book

Try keeping the lights of and see if that helps. Also test for phosphates. You use RO/DI water or distilled?

I use 100% ro/di water

Back
Top Bottom