29 or 14 corralife biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shanetweedz

Aquarium Advice Freak
My stock idea was a proven pair of fire fish a mated pair of clowns with a host anenome and a flame angel would that be good for the 29 and would I just need to put more live rock and buy the bigger tank or would I need additional supplies other than the 14???

Could I possibly keep a carpet anenome after about 6 months and the parameters are stable or would it outgrow the tank

Definitely no to the carpet and flame angel. Both need a lot more room. The clowns will be fine as long as it's the 29

Could I possibly keep a carpet anenome after about 6 months and the parameters are stable or would it outgrow the tank

I have the 29 I would buy the one that comes with LEDs or if I went back I'd look into the red sea max and I've owned two dwarf angels no problem. I know alot of cube owners who do.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Wait so it comes with LEDs SWEET and I may get 2 dwarf clowns with a pair of occeleris clowns

Wait so it comes with LEDs SWEET and I may get 2 dwarf clowns with a pair of occeleris clowns

Only the jbj nanocubes come with leds. The corallife biocubes don't. There is also no such thing as dwarf clowns an they will kill each other. Ocellaris are the smallest ones.

Zhuber you had 2? I'm not getting them now lol

I didn't have two at once but two at separate times I have the oceanic with a custom hood with LEDs built in. I have had a coral beauty who was awesome for like 6 months but my tank crashed do to a accident with my previous LRS but now I have a potters angel who does absolutely fine. So to say you CANT put one in a biocube is false I've done it twice and know plenty others who have and you could YouTube biocube an d plenty of people have angels in them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1398716931591.jpg
    1398716931591.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom