3 Gallon Nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like it's clearing up! What's next for this tank??

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I want to add some ricordea and maybe take some of the stuff that would do better in a bigger tank out. And add it to my 10 gallon once it cycles. And soon add some macro algae.

Cycling 10

Attachments

• 1418615057732.jpg
    1418615057732.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 85
Looks like a great start! I'm sorry, I may have missed it, but are you transferring this pico to your 10? No corals necessarily do better in larger tanks, in fact some look even more stunning when showcased in small tanks :)

Check out my 3G pico in my signature for a similar tank process to yours, it's been going well for a year!

Looks like a great start! I'm sorry, I may have missed it, but are you transferring this pico to your 10? No corals necessarily do better in larger tanks, in fact some look even more stunning when showcased in small tanks :)

Check out my 3G pico in my signature for a similar tank process to yours, it's been going well for a year!

I transferred them all. I just wanted a bigger tank and I only plan on having one saltwater.

Back
Top Bottom