30 Gal Cube Aquarium from oceanic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was in MD this weekend and I went into a pet shop and they had one of the most beautiful aquariums I have seen in a long time. It was a 30 gal cube tank. Its dimentions where basicly 24x18x18 or something close to that.

I thought it would look cool as a small reef tank light with 1 250W MH and 2 55W PC Actinics.

Only bad thing was it cost $170. OUCH!

Definitly a cool tank! Its the 1st of its kind on the market and a prize to own.

And yes oceanic is more expensive

Ender

I would love to have one, I can only dream of having one with a small overflow in the back, and a 5.5 sump, and a 150 HQI halide, with two 36 watt actinics. WOW

the shop where I am now working...where I got the big tank from, has 2 of them, one in black and one in cherry...the cherry wood is incredible

Hara whats the price of them where your at. I posted a price above and im curous how prices compair in different regions.

I am pretty sure it is 299.00...that was tank, stand and light fixture. I will double check the cost tomorrow.

We got the 43 gallon custom shop cube tank that the seahorses are in for 250. and that was 50% off.

Hm, My $170 cost above was for the tank only. It did not include a canopy for decent lights. I cant recall the price for the tank and stand.

Back
Top Bottom