45 Gallon Bio Cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is the yellow tang going back tk the lfs at some point id presume?

63061-albums11355-picture53470.jpg

63061-albums11355-picture53471.jpg

added all the rock in

Well my six line beat the living crap out of the new tank bread orchid dottyback. Pissed me off. Finally got her out but not looking good. Wasn't cheap either cause it was a tank bread one. Beautiful when she went in. Is all ripped up now.

Such a clever layout dude. One of the best ive seen

Thanks a lot. It's on the side of the couch so I wanted to set it up without rock blocking my view from my seat. The Marco dry rock I added is already turning colors.

Is she struggling to breathe?

She was when I finally got her out. She is a Home Depot bucket with a HOB filter running for flow and oxygen. The other problem is I have to work tomorrow for my 24 hour shift so I won't be home until Friday. Just checked and she was still alive and moving. Hope to be able to get her back. I have a 10 gallon I could possibly set up.

Did she get some fresh water?

I added some yes. I was doing my weekly water change last night so she went in the water I took out. The parameters were fine I just like to stay on my weekly schedule for a little bit before I go every other. Only takes me five min to do and the corals like the calcium bump. I added a little fresh mix to top off the bucket last night.

Well she is still alive. Not really loving around alot but still alive. I put some sinking pellets in and they were gone when I checked later so hope she ate them. So anyway got the ok from the wife and just grabbed a Aqueon Evolve 8 and it will be getting transferred into it and put in the bedroom

I am going to my local clubs yearly coral auction. This could hurt the wallet. Said they logged over 300 frags and equipment for auction off.

Back
Top Bottom