45 Gallon Bio Cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rics
63061-albums11355-picture54150.jpg

63061-albums11355-picture54149.jpg

FTS

Gorgeous!!! That one looks just like the one I had. Beautiful colors!

Thanks. I really like him. He has kicked my pistol out from under a cave rock I have and moved more sand for its bed

Well the six line has been evicted due to him goings after my flasher wrasse now. So he has been moved and the purple dotty back is in the main tank now.

So is the six line back at LFS or in another tank?

In my other tank for now. Not sure if he is going to another reefer on the forums or the LFS. Not sure I want to keep the 8 gallon. Kinda not feeling the taking care of more than one tank. Start to not enjoy it

In my other tank for now. Not sure if he is going to another reefer on the forums or the LFS. Not sure I want to keep the 8 gallon. Kinda not feeling the taking care of more than one tank. Start to not enjoy it

Six lines can be little punks sometimes, that's for sure. I can understand that, it can be a pain taking care of more than 1 tank sometimes.

Six lines can be little punks sometimes, that's for sure. I can understand that, it can be a pain taking care of more than 1 tank sometimes.

He def was. Left him alone for a while then changed its mind I guess. The flasher was hiding in the back top right corner wedged in between the glass and top of my heater. Within four hours of getting the six line out he was out and about all over the place. The purple dotty back looks happy too. My big clown kinda gave it the hey I'm the boss her chase and then left her alone.

Back
Top Bottom