5 gallon nanoreef!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pretty good :) lol in it ive got about 12lbs LR a frogspawn frag, rics, gsp. small blue devil and a royal gramma. but its a a soon to be 20 long :)

I want one with just a nemo type of fish and I nice anemone. I know I will need major lighting

ilostnemo said:
i think thatd work :) id get a sebae nem. they are my favs or a mini max :) dual t5 should work too for lighting :)

On the lighting what temp should I use 10k or 20k

If you want a nem I would suggest a spotlight type of PAR38 bulb. It emits alot more light and color to a small tank. The nem needs alot of light. And I would go for the 12K range

CRE Loaded Ecommerce

carey said:
If you want a nem I would suggest a spotlight type of PAR38 bulb. It emits alot more light and color to a small tank. The nem needs alot of light. And I would go for the 12K range

CRE Loaded Ecommerce

Holy crap those are expensive ha. I might wait on the nem for awhile. My gf would kill me

I'll be selling both of mine soon. I have the nanotuners 12k 5 bulb at 3w and a like 14k with 12 3 watt leds, just like the nano tuners one but 36 watts total. It will be cheaper than retail and I hardly used them. Maybe I should post them in the classifieds? if your interested

carey said:
I'll be selling both of mine soon. I have the nanotuners 12k 5 bulb at 3w and a like 14k with 12 3 watt leds, just like the nano tuners one but 36 watts total. It will be cheaper than retail and I hardly used them. Maybe I should post them in the classifieds? if your interested

Yes I am but what would the price be? Pm me

I like how they are dimmable and come with a remote. Very cool. They are 1 watt leds which might do the trick, depends on what you're keeping.

i was wanting really everything including sps. lol i might just pay the extra and get the one you got. even the one your selling. then again i want a big rimless tank with halides. the choices the choices!

I know, I quickly went from the 4g to the rimless. I couldnt take the constraints anymore too many corals i wanted not enough real estate.

I sold both of my bulbs too. :) Got a decent price for them too.

lol theres a rimless tank at a store around here and its prob. 36x18x18 and i love it dual halides with t5s over it. its my favorite tank out there. just needs more blue. lol and darn it! lol

I just got my coralife T5HO fixture for 40$. It came with a 39w actinic bulb and a 10k 39w bulb. (Its for fw) I changed the actinic for a 6,700k 21w bulb (excited)

o.jonathan.o said:
I just got my coralife T5HO fixture for 40$. It came with a 39w actinic bulb and a 10k 39w bulb. (Its for fw) I changed the actinic for a 6,700k 21w bulb (excited)

Where did u get it?

so heres a update. traded the 50/50s for the blue party bulbs from home depot. just to see lol. turns out my zoas love them. maybe one to two polyps would open on the 50/50s even under one yet under these alot more open. only problem i have is the gsp. they opened for 2 days after the bulb changed now they wont open at all :( any ideas?

Sweet ! I think my gsp frag died... No idea why though... You can check my thread for updates I guess
Do you have a pic? :)
I'm happy for you sounds like things are working out great!

Back
Top Bottom