9gal nano update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Craigj247

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My new green carpet anemone has been in the tank for about 1 week now and it is doing great.

I now have a green, white and brown anemone with two Clarkii clowns, a blue damsel and a star fish. Would also like to get a crab in here too in the near future :)

View attachment 84934

Craigj247 said:
My new green carpet anemone has been in the tank for about 1 week now and it is doing great.

I now have a green, white and brown anemone with two Clarkii clowns, a blue damsel and a star fish. Would also like to get a crab in here too in the near future :)

Would love to see more pics

Craigj247 said:

Looks nice, it is very overstocked though.

Yeah I got a bit carried away... I am working on a 5ft tank... It is going through the cycle process at the moment... So going to start transferring the stock slowly over the next couple of weeks...

Wish I knew somebody close with a marine aquarium to learn the ropes and check it out.

Send me your mail address or Skype or msn user name and I'll help you out with anything you need....

Ah ok thanks didn't know that :) well he loves the granulate I feed my fish but he also picks up small prices of fish bits and shrimp when I feed my sole fish and anemones... I need to check if my aquarium has that variety of lobster

Back
Top Bottom