Aqaua scape thoughts or sugestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Benn2410

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all
I am new to marine keeping. I have a 12G nano going to get me started and the addiction has began. I am 20 days into the cycle and all is going well so far. I have got a few corals and 3X hermit crabs already. I have been playing around with rock and coral to make a good scape. I have one finally finished and would love your thoughts and suggestions .
I have pics on my profile from day 1 for you all to see.
Cheers in advance

Attachments

• image-1051611868.jpg
    image-1051611868.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 97
Looks nice! What kind of light do you have?

If I was going to change anything, it might look more pleasing if it were less symmetrical, i.e. one side was taller than the other, creating a "triangle". Of course the most important thing is if YOU like it since you will be the one looking at every day :)

Looks nice! What kind of light do you have?

If I was going to change anything, it might look more pleasing if it were less symmetrical, i.e. one side was taller than the other, creating a "triangle". Of course the most important thing is if YOU like it since you will be the one looking at every day :)

Thanks for the reply
Before I start.. Your tank is awesome. Love the corals and colors. Very nice indeed!! Funny I was looking at it earlier and thought of scaping it again. Triangle shape with Lots of caves ect

Back
Top Bottom