Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found 5 total aiptasia but aiptasia x is awesome! Hopefully I can see the zoos takeover the rock again. I might try pacific east for my next purchass

I was just there over the weekend and had to stop myself from buying some nice frags lol. The zone 1 is definitely a plus

Well no sight of my blenny. Been missing for two days. Moved around some rock last night too. Nowhere on the floor or in the back of the tank. No clue what could eat him in two days. Bribo?

Oh no :(. I had a sixline disappear for no reason too. Could never ever find him. No idea

If it died the crabs and shrimp would make quick work of disposing of the remains.....

It's ok I guess. I mean I hate to see animals die but at least he wasn't too expensive. I got a refund on some zoas with the aiptasia. Would it be world trying to frag out the good part or just toss it? I see three more baby aiptasias
:( thanks Bribo

Oh yeah I hate that. Maybe try and frag off some, aiptasia isn't that bad though.

You will need coral glue to stick them back onto something. But you just take them out of the tank and razor blade them off the rocks. Make sure you wear gloves though as they contain a toxin that I a pita if it gets in a cut or your eyes/mouth.

Back
Top Bottom