Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok cool I'm like 30 mins from there, iv been once and it looked really nice

Yeah it's definitely a nice store I'm like 30 minutes as well. Back to the thread, I like blennies a lot. Mine has a ton of personality and chomps my hand because he thinks I have food lol.

Yeah it's definitely a nice store I'm like 30 minutes as well. Back to the thread, I like blennies a lot. Mine has a ton of personality and chomps my hand because he thinks I have food lol.

Yea I was definitely looking at blennies bribo! I like the Midas or the Harptail. Man I've already got my clowns chasing me already I can only imagine the blenny

I definitely wanted a Midas when I first started looking for blennies but then I stumbled upon my flametail and he is awesome!

i love my caramels personality, theyre so dorky i can watch them for hours, i hope mine will host a nem one day as well, ive been watching and reading how to get clowns to host and im so anxious now! tank looks great, btw looking really good so far.

i love my caramels personality, theyre so dorky i can watch them for hours, i hope mine will host a nem one day as well, ive been watching and reading how to get clowns to host and im so anxious now! tank looks great, btw looking really good so far.

Yea I've also been researching ways to help clowns host. Haven't heard the success rate

Yea I've also been researching ways to help clowns host. Haven't heard the success rate

ive read about alot of success with keeping track of where they sleep, as in under what rock, in what corner of the tank, etc, and place the nem there and that helps out alot.

ive read about alot of success with keeping track of where they sleep, as in under what rock, in what corner of the tank, etc, and place the nem there and that helps out alot.

Mine are too hyper to tell yet on where they prefer:). I hope it will be somewhere in front

Mine are too hyper to tell yet on where they prefer:). I hope it will be somewhere in front

turn your lights completely off for the evening wait a few hours and see where they settle at, try that for a week or so and youll see where they like to be, ive noticed a trend in all 3 of my tanks though, they like to sleep where theres not too much or no flow at all so they can sleep in one place.

turn your lights completely off for the evening wait a few hours and see where they settle at, try that for a week or so and youll see where they like to be, ive noticed a trend in all 3 of my tanks though, they like to sleep where theres not too much or no flow at all so they can sleep in one place.

Yea they like the back right now near the intake for sleep... Hopefully later on towards the front!

I have three tanks with clowns....the 125g ones sleep in the upper right corner near the output, the 90g guy sleeps upside down in the back left corner behind the overflow and the ones in the 60g sleep and hang out in the far back under and behind some rocks. lol

I have three tanks with clowns....the 125g ones sleep in the upper right corner near the output, the 90g guy sleeps upside down in the back left corner behind the overflow and the ones in the 60g sleep and hang out in the far back under and behind some rocks. lol

Guess that's why they named them clowns. :).

The clowns hang out in front the whole time the lights are on. I'm assuming I might have luck if I have a nem. Would a slight diatom bloom be too soon for a nem? Are they ok without any coral or anything to hang out around?

Diatom bloom is in full effect and I'm starting to panic a little bit. Here are some pics of the tank and my parameters

Back
Top Bottom