Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most likely that or your clowns messed with it too much but it came back out so that's good it should be fine and as far as feeding coral I wait till it's starting to deflate a little bit but don't wait so long it delflates completely and dies lol I probably feed my corals twice a week max.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

And you should definately buy a calcium test kit and keep it between 380 and 420mg/L

Most likely that or your clowns messed with it too much but it came back out so that's good it should be fine and as far as feeding coral I wait till it's starting to deflate a little bit but don't wait so long it delflates completely and dies lol I probably feed my corals twice a week max.

You know anemone aren't coral right?

Yea but I thought they still need the right amount of calcium

Is it doing any better? I'm not really great with nem care

Well that's good lol. Hopefully it is coming around

I hope so too man. It looks fuller tonight. Slow process I guess to become green but has a tint of it coming in. Note to self: buy an anemone that has color

Haha just give it time. I'm in a similar boat with waiting for my blue voodoo acro to color back up :)

Awesome man! Glad to hear you're nursing it back to health :). It's definitely in good care

Bribo. I think my pump is about to die. Any recommendations on replacement/more efficient pumps? Heard about mj1200 and the hydor

The Maxijet is supposed to work well and probably cheaper than the hydor.

A few new ones today. A pink Birdsnest, orange ricordea, purple death zoos, and a Duncan. Pics will come once acclimated and settled

Btw I changed the pump out to a mj1200 and got rid of the 90 degree elbow with tubing. Much better flow and can already tell a difference

Back
Top Bottom