Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet! Love new corals :D! Glad the pump switch made a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh yea Bribo, like night and day. New coral is acclimated and in the tank but I'm a little nervous as I accidentally put pressure on the new zoos with my hand to add putty. I pray they pull through. 2polyps for 40 makes me freak out a bit

Ouch yeah hopefully they pull through! Oh btw are you by any chance going to the thatfishplace frag swap this weekend?

Man to bad :(. Just curious where'd you get the frags from?

Actually tried something new. Ordered from vivid the other night. Really nice stuff but shipping from CA is a bit more than Liveaqauria

Oh sweet I've always liked their stuff. From what I've heard they have a really nice store, good choice :D

Yea just wanted something different you know. I'll have some pics later. The pink Birdsnest I think is my fav. Well worth the money!

I'm looking forward to the pics!!

In other bad news, I caught one of crabs eating my stylo. He must've ripped it and now it's showing white where they have been munching away

Man that sucks! Hopefully it heals over! Is it still looking alright other than that one spot?

Yea it was ok. It fell on my hammer and I think that was the issue then the crabs started their thing. I'm more nervous with the zoos. Chances they may bounce back?

I'm sure they will. I did that to a frag once too. Took about a week but they opened back up.

Ok good. It was the last frag to put putty on. Of course I had gloves to handle the zoos and I slipped while holding them and pushed on them. I was super pissed.

Oh I bet! Those purple deaths aren't cheap! I got my 1.5 polyp frag for $20 a while ago.

They're a gorgeous morph for sure

Just wondering cause you're not that far from me. Didn't know if you currently frag and you have some gorgeous stuff. Don't really know if I have anything that interests you but I'd be interested in some frags

Back
Top Bottom