Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What of? I'm quite generous with stuff haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah let me get home from work in a little and then I'll post some pics on here of stuff I could frag for you.

So I could frag my green slimer, Ponapes birdsnest, green birdsnest, maybe my montipora setosa and maybe my tubbs blue zoas. Here's pics of everything but the tubbs as they look stupid in pics from my phone

Slimer
9xE3GOK.jpg

Birdsnests
ByAFVcL.jpg
(setosa is the orange one in that pic too)

Man everything looks sweet just have no idea what to work with. Here's my space issue in my 29
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412394089.430646.jpg
And the new corals along with the zoos being the last pic. Not looking good
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412394131.345201.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412394147.624896.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412394158.604637.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412394168.873363.jpg

I see plenty of room :D! The tank is looking great man! Just give the zoas a little. As long as they're there they're alive

Thanks man! I have some faith for the purple deaths as long as their name doesn't haunt them. Yea tank is filling up too fast for me! I have a couple more slots for top. Maybe three mid and two bottom then it's maxed out for sure

So would you want anything? I can probably frag my red planet too

Geez your Birdsnest make mine look like hell. Prob the ponapes and zoas. What other zoos did u have? I can't get over the size of your nests! I got a long way to go

Uh just pretty common ones like fire and ice, whammin watermelons, tubbs blues, uh that may be it at the moment

Sorry buddy. Been sick with "foot hand and mouth". Really sucks. But I'll get with you on some frags maybe 1 sps and 1 rasta (just saw you picked up ;). Maybe once or if my purple deaths finally show I can frag you one

I actually already have purple deaths lol but I'd prolly take a frag of the monti you have. You'll have to let me grow the Rastas out for a bit but most of the sps I can frag.

You do have purple death? If mine don't make it. I may talk about those for sure. Yea I can frag the Monti for you. It's about 7 inches now

Ok sweet! What sps did you have in mind out of my tank?

I think it's time for you to step into the realm of acropora :D

Green slimer is probably the easiest acro out there and you can't beat the green on it! My red planet has been a real good grower too

Back
Top Bottom