Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry for hijacking your post but where did you get your egg crate from?

5 gallon planted(1m/2f guppy and 2 ADFs)
10 gallon planted divided Betta(1 male and 1 female)

Sorry for hijacking your post but where did you get your egg crate from?

Hardware stores (Lowes, HD) should carry it in the lighting section. Get the white stuff not the silver. The latter may chip and drop flakes since it is a reflective coating.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Okay I will have to look next time I am in there ty

Ok stuff has opened a bit. iPhone pics aren't the greastest

Utter Chaos

Red PE

JF Atomic Sunrise

Gold Maul

Blue Agave PE

Darth Maul BTA

Nice! :D. All I have to say is was my gold maul not good enough...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My clowns are still trying to host the Duncan grrr. So I moved a few things around and the female has noticed the nem. Hopefully I find her sleeping in it tomorrow

Well the female stressed out the nem and I had to build a little "shark cage" out of the eggcrate to gaurd her from the clown last night. She looked ten times better this morning and I moved the Duncan close so she would lay on it. Going to prob leave it over the nem for about a week depending if she moves. Wish me luck

Much better now after I caged her. Three times the size of what she was and handling the clown very well. I'll just keep a close eye on the nem.

Tank looks good and congrats on getting your clown to host the nem! Hope everything works out with that, you don't want the nem getting too stressed. My 2 clowns still host my open brain coral! LOL. It's probably a good thing though because my RBTA is still a little baby.

Tank looks good and congrats on getting your clown to host the nem! Hope everything works out with that, you don't want the nem getting too stressed. My 2 clowns still host my open brain coral! LOL. It's probably a good thing though because my RBTA is still a little baby.

Yea thanks Paul! I had another nem that was small and in poor health. My female was so aggressive that I couldn't get it to good health. This one so far is reacting fine after the initial acclimation. I think it was too much at first for it but covering it for 24 hrs helped and she eats like crazy

Back
Top Bottom