Beck's 29g BC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very cool, my clown is finally starting to show a little interest in my BTA too, now I just hope she plays nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yea gotta watch them. From what I've read, some bta can handle and respond well to an aggressive clown. My first bta obviously couldn't bounce back. This one so far is liking it. My female is not very gentle. She like dives into it and wiggles rapidly. Fun to watch but man it worries me

Yea gotta watch them. From what I've read, some bta can handle and respond well to an aggressive clown. My first bta obviously couldn't bounce back. This one so far is liking it. My female is not very gentle. She like dives into it and wiggles rapidly. Fun to watch but man it worries me

IME once the nems accepted the clown they can handle the rough stuff, assuming it's healthy of course. And it looks like your nems accepted the clown from that pic :)

IME once the nems accepted the clown they can handle the rough stuff, assuming it's healthy of course. And it looks like your nems accepted the clown from that pic :)

I think you're right. The other nem was already hurting and with the female trying to let itself be hosted it stressed it to death. This nem is obviously not on the downhill slide. Have you tried playing a video for the clown or taped a pic to the tank?

I think you're right. The other nem was already hurting and with the female trying to let itself be hosted it stressed it to death. This nem is obviously not on the downhill slide. Have you tried playing a video for the clown or taped a pic to the tank?

No, I've always been of the mind set that clowns are just gonna do what they want, and the clowns always agree :p

Well the nem was IMO a perfect spot lol. Dead center and plenty of room for everything else. Not it has moved up the rock work and I'm trying to scramble. Not a bad spot though just not as sweet as the other

That monti is out of control man! And my slimer has put down a ton of base! Looks amazing

Back
Top Bottom